Thursday, May 28, 2009

New blog! Wow!

Hello my legions of readers! I am now writing from here for reasons too varied and boring to describe, but here I will remain. If for some incomprehensible reason you haven't been to my old blog you can read it here. In the meantime, forget your troubles and read away.

I saw this picture of Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig and was taken aback by the copiousness of Hugh Jackman's body. I don't even find it particularly attractive, it's just startling that it exists. He may actually be a wolverine at this point because that does not seem human.


Me: Look at him, that is insane.

Brett: Yeah.

Me: I mean seriously, he makes Daniel Craig look fat.

Brett: Yeah, it's crazy.

Me: I mean it's just--

Brett: Okay, okay, you don't have to say anything else. You said he makes Daniel Craig look fat, that says it all.

Me: Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment