Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Best comment ever

I just saw He's Not That Into You, and I actually liked it. Did I tear up? So what, jeez! I'm a girl, I have feelings. Or at least that's what the movie told me. But regardless, because I have actual writing to do, I spent what little time I have on the internet reading an interview with the writers of that movie and stumbled on the BEST COMMENT EVER, hence the subject heading. Really folks, I feel sorry for this person because they are clearly insane, but I also couldn't NOT post it? You know? Like, I have some empathy but pray to the God of comedy so I couldn't not share it. Happy reading:

I'd like inform you that Scarlett Johansson "actress"actually is a clone from original person,who has nothing with acting career.Clone was created illegally using stolen biomaterial.Original Scarlett Galabekian last name is nice, CHRISTIAN young lady.I'll tell more,those clones(it's not only 1)made in GERMANY-world leader manufacturer of humans clones,it's in Ludwigshafen am Rhein,Rhineland-Palatinate,Mr.Helmut Kohl home town

This poor guy must be exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment