Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our first contest?

We are selling our TV on craigslist. I asked Brett what I should say about it.

Brett: Write: Get ready to have your sh*t rocked.

So, as a joke I wrote: Perfect condition. It'll rock your sh*t off.

Brett: Please write that.

Me: I will not write that, because I want it to sell.

Brett: (completely serious)It'll sell, and it'll sell to a far more interesting person.

Me: It will NOT sell that way. Seriously, what should I write?

Brett: You should SERIOUSLY write that.

Me: I am NOT going to write that! What should I say?

Brett: FINE. If you're not going to be interesting, just be FACTUAL (contempt not at all disguised).

Now he wants to write two competing ads and see who gets more calls.

1 comment:

  1. really like this idea.
    Can we place bets?

    Scott in San Francisco

    ReplyDelete