Saturday, December 19, 2009

Spectacle!

This is from the latest episode. I LOVE IT. It's Ron Sexsmith and Elvis doing a version of Everyday I Write the Book. Actually doing Ron Sexsmith's version of it. It's awwwwwwesome y'all. If you like that sort of thing. (Awesomeness.) But what has happened to my Elvis? Is he sick?? He's lost so much weight and it looks sickly, not healthy! I'm worried. Now go enjoy this.



I love this show. Elvis made me even like Bono. This sounds pretentious when I repeat it, but Bono was talking about seeing a band that had a very intimate show even in a large arena and he said, "Intimacy is the new punk rock. It's the thing that makes me stop in my tracks now." I love that! Intimacy is bold and scary whether it's in music or the rest of life. I like the idea of it being bad ass like punk rock. I still don't like U2 though! I'll hold on to that, don't worry!

1 comment:

  1. Harper's Favorite Aunt in TacomaDecember 21, 2009 at 9:54 PM

    Holy cow. That just made my December. Maybe my year. Gorgeous to the bone. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete